Welcome to our blog! My friend Laura has told me for a few years now that I should really start a blog. After getting sucked into Facebook I started to think it might be a safer alternative. You see. Facebook has a way of distracting me from my daily duties in all job posts. As a mom, wife, chef, maid, etc. You get the idea. So here I am at an attempt to transition from the "crack addiction" known as Facebook.
I chose the title "A Work in Progress" because that's what I and my family are. I'm constantly working on my role as a mom, wife, and Christian and our family will constantly morph into something new as we grow, move, change, etc. I hope I can be entertaining enough for my currently non-existent following crowd. But I know I'll soon enough have a few friends and family mosey over here.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Fourth of July weekend. And don't forget to thank a soldier/veteran between now and then. They don't have to make the "ultimate" sacrifice in order to sacrifice their time, family time, and risk their lives. I send out a sincere "Thank you" from our household to all our military friends, family, and those we have never met. Peace out.
woot! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome, I'm new as well just started this week.
ReplyDelete