I'm partly blogging about this so that I have record of it should our computer ever crash. And part of it is so that I have an audience for accountability. So here goes.
1.) Parasail with Justin - Only because I think it'd be exhilarating and I want to share this with Justin. Even though I don't think he's *as* excited about this as I am.
2.) Volunteer - I don't know where or how long. But I'd really like to volunteer on a weekly basis after the kids start school
3.) Run a 5K within 1 year of giving birth - I'm not worried about the 5K part. I'm worried about the "within 1 year of giving birth" part. But it's a challenge and I love a challenge.
4.) Eat a vendor hotdog in a big city - Little Rock doesn't count. Boston would've been the perfect opportunity. Althought 9 am isn't ideal for a hot dog. :)
5.) Visit Machu Pichu - This would just be amazing.
6.) Visit New York City - I have always loved cities and this would be the ultimate. :)
7.) Hike to the top of Pinnacle - Not a big deal to some, but I haven't done it yet. Only played in the kids area.
8.) Buy a lottery ticket - Just because.
9.) Sing solo at a public event - I haven't sang since Mom died. I dabbled in church choir this past year and that was a real milestone for me. I really want to sing again without sobbing. :)
10.) Go on a real ghost hunt - In a real haunted location with a real ghost hunting crew. That would be awesome. Justin probably wouldn't join me. But I'd be okay with flying solo. I've always loved a good ghost story.
No comments:
Post a Comment