Sunday, November 4, 2012

Potty Training: End of Week 3

Week 3 was once again uneventful. Kinda. Eventful in a good way if at all. Cady only had 2 full flown accidents. She had three partials. Two were just wet spots in her panties before finishing in the potty. The other was because she needed help with her pants and just didn't make it. But she still managed to hold some of it in and finish in the potty. So I'm proud of her progress. I've decided to start getting brave when we leave somewhere in the car. Since she went 2.5 weeks without wetting a pullup in public and then only had 1.5 in a pullup in Week 3, I decided to start leaving the house prepared for an accident and just leave it as panties alone. I have puppy pads in the car just in case she has an accident and we don't want her sitting on a wet carseat. Her naps were still dry until today. I'm blaming it on the time change. She was awake by her normal internal clock, so that meant that she went from 5:15 am until after 1 this afternoon before taking a nap. That made her nap longer than normal which made her wet the bed. But 1 wet bed in 3 weeks is good in my book. Other than that I have nothing to report. On to week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment