Several several years ago I made a resolution to never make resolutions again. That is the only resolution I've kept seriously. From that point on I started making goals for myself. I tend to do better with goals and to-do lists. So I wanted to share what I have on the docket for my family and myself this year. Some of these are from my bucket list also.
1. Have a date night once a month, even if it's free. (Go out, stay home, do SOMETHING kid free.)
2. Have a family day once a month, even if free. It's time we put more effort into going out and doing something with Cady, and eventually another little one. Even if it means going to the Big Dam Bridge and taking a walk. Do something as a family out of our norm.
3. Read 6 books this year. Currently on the table, Twilight.
4. Hike Pinnacle.
5. Run a 5K this fall. This is my motivation to get back in shape after Addison arrives.
6. Buy a lottery ticket. Never done this before. Don't really care if I strike it big or not. But it's one of those things I just want to do.
Nothing really *exciting*, for some people. But I'm excited to get started on my list. I like having something to look forward to. Even better, I like seeing a list with check marks on it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment