Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moving

I'm aware that I haven't posted anything in forever. Partly because I update everything on facebook so I don't want to repeat myself. Partly because WE'RE MOVING soon so my mind is bombarded with all kinds of preparations, planning, stressing, etc. We've filled out all the paperwork to sell our house and buy another. All we have to do is close. Right now they're saying we'll close August 26th or before. We were informed that the VA is running behind on their appraisals. So we're crossing our fingers that we won't have to delay closing. Our inspection on the other house went well. We're asking the seller to replace the back door (rusted and busted), the garbage disposal (busted), and repair the toilet that won't quit running (fill valve). The rest is minor stuff we can do ourselves. I'm curious how Sylar will do in the back yard. He's never had landscaping and always had dirt under a porch to lay in. Now he'll have a patio area and lots of bushes.  I'm hoping I can get him an area of the yard set up to accommodate his cooling needs asap.

Cady is growing. She's too the point where she's too heavy to carry around for long, but she's still so young she wants that closeness every once and a while. That is when she's not too restless and wants to run one end of the house to the other. She has 12 teeth and is working on another. Still trying to figure out where it's located. But I know it's coming because she's fussy, drooling, and having the teething poos.

Nothing else to report. Just packing up the house and preparing for a long month ahead. I'm exhausted just thinking about it! Which doesn't help motivate me to pack and prep. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment