Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tidbits
Since I've had several random thoughts pass through this dense head here lately. Thought it was time for a post of randomness. Here goes.
I broke down and cut Cady's bangs this morning. I vowed not to because I know the pain of growing them out. But Cady's hair is determined to lay forward regardless of how much I brush it to the side. So the bangs had to go.
Cady has discovered what is known as the great outdoors. Now she wants to spend every waking minute outside. This translates to, "Mommy, pull me in the wagon or push me on my tricycle for an hour or so. We'll rest for a few minutes and we can do it again."
We are teething...again. Yes, I mean "we." Because when a baby is teething, the entire household feels his/her pain. I think we're on the tail end of this one, but that doesn't mean another won't come within a week.
We've sold a few more items we don't need/want. So "yay!" for having less to move.
Speaking of moving. We have less than 10 days until closing now. Just need to pack last minute items and contact utilities.
Cady is so much fun at this age. It melts my heart when I smile at her and she'll pause for a moment to smile back and then continue what she's doing.
Cady loves bath time.
Cady loves Sylar. We have to go out to visit with him several, SEVERAL, times a day.
I love that Cady can walk on her own and is okay with wearing shoes. This makes things so much easier. So does pointing and sign language. But sometimes she sends mixed signals and shakes her head "no" while saying please.
Life is chaotic at the moment. But I'm sure we'll find our new normal in no time. Peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THIS IS SO SWEET BUT IT MAKES ME KNOW JUST HOW MUCH I HATE IM MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH OF HER BABYHOOD .I SURE DO LOVE YOU ALL.MAMAW OUT
ReplyDelete