Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cady's 2 year checkup

Cady visited the sweet Dr. Choate this past Thursday for her 2 year check up. (2 years???!!!!) She is 32 3/4 inches tall and weighs 28 lbs 2 oz. Her head circumference hasn't changed from her 18 month check up. But I figure if she's still on target with everything I'll try not to freak out about that. I told Justin that her first year of life involved lots of growing and lots of changes. Her second year was mostly fun with few challenges. But this next year will be another big year as her language multiplies and we embark on potty training and moving to a big girl bed. It's amazing how I can take huge, life altering circumstances and just let God handle them. But threaten to convert her crib into a toddler bed and I'm all freaking out. Anyway, it'll be fun. And the challenges are just for a season. Until new challenges come along anyway. Her language is already growing. Everyday she's saying a new phrase, or sentence. Today she was sitting on the couch eating her snack when she said, "Oops. I dropped one." Seriously? Anyways, she's growing, and we're in awe of her growing. Peace out until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment