Friday, June 8, 2012
Meet Onion.
Cady made a new best friend this week. But before I introduce you, let's start back at the beginning.
We've started introducing Cady to cute movies here and there. She's far from sitting through an entire one at once. But it's fun to introduce her to the different music, songs, and characters. Cady has fell in love with Despicable Me. Not so much the movie, but the "onions". We've tried to teach her the correct way to pronounce it, but the conversation always goes a little something like this: Us-Cady, say 'Minion'. Cady-Onion. Us-Mmmm Minion. Cady-Mmmm Onion. *sigh* She'll come get us, give us the DVD remote, or point at the TV and say "Onions" and we know exactly what she wants to watch. Lately our tactic for luring her to the potty is to let her watch Onion videos on our phones. Her favorites are a short film in which they fight over a banana and also the song they sing for the sequel promo.
While Justin's parents were in Texas they went to Six Flags. There they won a stuffed Minion for Cady. So without further ado, World, I'd like you to meet Onion. The newest member of our family. Every since he has come into our home, Cady takes him everywhere (within reason of course). I won't allow him at the table so he won't get covered in food, but she'll place him in the chair at her little table within view of the dining room. She says "Hi Onion" and "Bye Onion" to him constantly. I just think it's the cutest thing ever and I know she'll be too old for this all too soon. So I just had to document this little fraction of her childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a.dorable :)
ReplyDelete