This was originally going to be a post about going to the pumpkin patch. But once I started moving pictures over to the computer I realized how much I had neglected documenting things.
With the nicer weather we've been frequenting the playgrounds much more. I try to switch things up occasionally so Cady doesn't tire of the same one. But with the kids back at school, it's hard to switch up too much.
Cady went to her first parade this homecoming. She really enjoyed it. She even watched the firetrucks go by without holding her ears. There was only once it made her jump, but she never even whined. Mostly just tried to imitate the sound the sirens made.
We've started a tradition of hitting the pumpkin patch each fall. We loved it last year and decided to go again this year despite the wetness. I expected things to be yucky, but boy did I underestimate it! I brought Cady an extra set of clothes, just in case, and some towels to put our yucky shoes on. But apparently I should've brought us all extra shoes, and rain boots would've been preferable. Since we were ill prepared, and Cady was irritated we couldn't do alot of the stuff, we just picked our pumpkin from the patch and headed out. Hopefully next year is a little better on the weather front.
Once again I'm having issues with getting pictures to load. I'm going to have to look into this...
No comments:
Post a Comment