We've survived 2 months with Addison! I'm just anxious for the 3 month mark. That seems to be a milestone for me. Her first 4-6 weeks were rocky. Very cranky. About the time we found a formula we like, a schedule she likes, and reflux meds she seemed to turn around. But who knows if it was a result of any of the above mentioned things or just growing out of it. From what I can tell so far, she's a happy baby. As soon as she finishes her bottle I put her in her bouncy seat and she immediately starts smiling and cooing at me. I love it! Starting Monday though she's been super fussy and not sleeping as well. I received an e-mail on Sunday that she has a wonder week this week so that has to be it. She should come out of it with better use of her hands. I'm really hoping she finds her thumb after this passes because I'm going to try transitioning her out of the swaddle and see how she does. With this wonder week she's also been busting out of her swaddle super fast and all the time. It's really driving me nuts!
Eating
She eats well. Usually about 26-28 ounces per day and usually about 5 ounces at a time. Right now she's on a 3.5 hour schedule for the most part.
Sleeping
Prior to this week her sleeping was wonderful. Her naps totaled about 5.5 hours a day. She goes down between 7:30-8:00 and would only wake once before her 8:00 start time. We actually reached a point that she was going so long at night I'd have to wake her so that she wasn't too close to her start time.
Schedule
8:00 Wake and bottle
9:15 Nap
11:30 Wake and bottle
12:45 Nap
3:00 Wake and bottle
4:15 Nap
6:00 Wake and bottle
7:00 Bath
7:30 Bottle and bed
No comments:
Post a Comment