I'm exhausted and have no real train of thought right now. But I occasionally have thoughts come to mind that I want to share about things Cady is doing now. So here goes my random update:
Cady loves her foam letters and numbers for bath time. But she spends more time sticking them to herself than the bathtub.
Cady waves at every car that passes by when we're outside. And most planes. We have C130s that fly over all day. She stops and watches and sometimes waves. It's cute.
She can climb into her adorondak (sp?) chair by herself now. Although I have to constantly remind her to sit down once she's on.
Cady will go sit on her potty chair randomly (fully clothed) and then clap. So she knows it's a good thing to sit on it. Now to make the connection of what she's supposed to do while on it.
She will eat just about anything you put in front of her, however, here lately she has changed her mind about scrambled eggs. Kinda sucks because I love breakfast any time of day. But now she may or may not eat them which just gives me more work.
When we go to the master bathroom Cady likes to go straight for my drawer and pull out my comb and Mary Kay moisturizer. Good girl. :) Apparently she already knows how important it is to moisturize.
We're 1 week into a single nap routine. She was easier to work with than expected and adapting well. We still have a ways to go until we find our new normal. But it's coming along.
That's all for now. When I think of more I'll post it. But it's been a VERY long day and this Momma is ready to veg out!
No comments:
Post a Comment